PE Review Gold Subscription
Our most comprehensive PE Exam course!
The Gold subscription gives you all the practice exams, the video on demand, and access to the Instructor who delivers a series of nine live webinars. The Gold subscription is built around the webinars, so you have to keep up. It is a more structured approach, so that you go through all the material week-by-week. Click How it Works for a more in depth description on how it works.
Is the Gold Subscription for you?
If you can answer yes to all three of the following questions, the new Live Web PE Preparation Course is made for you:
- Are you serious about passing the PE Exam, next time?
- Are you prepared to put in 18 hours of webinars to get you started?
- Are you prepared to follow up with 12 weeks of private study connected to your Instructor and class mates?
Live web sessions
- Live web-based video delivered directly to your desktop
- All you need is a computer with a high-speed connection and speakers or headphones
- No phone-in requirement – audio by VoIP
- See, hear, and Instant Message chat to the Instructor
- Sessions recorded if you miss or want to review
- Contains all of Video on Demand and Practice Exam Content
- Nine webinar sessions in Spring and Fall
- Work offline and then follow-up
Timed On-line Practice Exams
- With detailed solutions
Summary of Gold Instruction & Support
|Live Web Instruction||weekly (9 total)||300+|
|Timed Online Practice Exams||every week||180|
|Access to video recordings||up to three exam cycles||215|
|Follow up e-mail to Instructor||up to three exam cycles||unlimited|
Gold Subscription Duration
Video on Demand and Timed Online Practice Exams: from the day you subscribe to April 2017 (or until you pass the PE)
Spring 2017 Live Webinar Schedule
5 – 7pm Central (Wednesdays)
|Jan 11, 2017||Construction (breadth)|
|Jan 18, 2017||Geotechnics (breadth)|
|Jan 25, 2017||Structures (breadth)|
|Feb 1, 2017||Water & Environmental (breadth)|
|Feb 8, 2017||Transportation I (depth)|
|Feb 15, 2017||Transportation II (depth)|
|Feb 22, 2017||Transportation III (depth)|
|Mar 1, 2017||Review (all disciplines)|
When to subscribe
You can subscribe anytime.
|Water & Environmental Engineering [Breadth]||
|Transportation [Breadth and Depth]||
100 additional problems.
Regular (individual) – $999 Subscribe Now
Employer Sponsored Pricing
We offer a discount to large groups and those sponsored by their employers. For more information, please browse our information regarding employers and employer paid subscriptions.
|Number of Engineers||Cost per subscriber|
|1 – 5||$999|
|6 – 10||$850|
|11 – 15||$750|
|16 – 20||$650|
|21 – 24||$500|